Senior DevOps Engineer
Lithuania, Vilniaus apskritis, VilniusIT
At Ondato, we believe technology is a powerful force for improving businesses and people’s lives. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies the processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all ‘know your customer’ requirements in the financial services and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. The company’s platform provides an integrated solution that is banking-core friendly and that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
Being a part of Ondato means that you will be a part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility, but still agile enough to allow you to have a voice that’s heard and opportunities to help shape how we grow.
We are looking for individual who want to join the software development team in our fast-growing company and help us to be successful worldwide.
What are you going to do:
- Create, refactor and maintain infrastructure in Azure cloud.
- Develop reusable infrastructure as code (IaC) modules.
- Create, refactor and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Make architectural suggestions to build and improve our infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of problems.
- Experience with Azure cloud services (Azure SQL, AKS).
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting, and logging tools (Elastic Stack).
- Solid knowledge in CI/CD pipeline design (Azure DevOps).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with cloud-based security management.
- Understanding of highly scalable micro services architecture.
- Good English skills.
- Open-minded and co-operative personality.
- Need a day to recharge? Take an extra day off each month on us!
- Whether it’s our office in the city center or your home – work from wherever you’re feeling most productive.
- Your wellbeing matters. That's why we have partnered with Mindletic and Vow.Health so you can keep your physical and mental health in check.
- Make your mark. Influence the growing international business success and see your work results immediately.
- Grow as fast as our company. Take on the opportunity to participate in various conferences and workshops!
- Feel the team spirit. Your new colleagues will make you feel at home right from the start.
- Let’s not forget snacks, video games, foosball table, and more!
Salary: from 3500 eur gross