Partnership Development Manager
We are driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all KYC requirements in financial and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. Our platform provides an integrated banking-core friendly solution that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
The primary role of the Partnership Development Manager is to take ownership of the full partnership development process, from partner acquisition to partner sales and support. The successful candidate will be able to identify and build relationships with exclusive partners, technology partners and affiliate partners while navigating both the complexities of their businesses and identifying business value for all parties. In this role, you will work hand in hand with the Head of Partnerships helping to build a successful and sustainable partnership channel.
What are you going to do:
- Working with the Head of Partnerships to expand long-term and trust-based exclusive, tech and affiliate partnership network worldwide. It will include:
- engaging and activating new partnerships
- entering new countries through a partner-led approach or co-sell approach
- supporting the commercial performance of partnerships in countries, where needed
- Managing partnership outreach and test different approaches
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and Marketing to launch partner and client integrations and drive the future direction of Ondato solutions
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Have exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humour 🙂
- You consider yourself a business development professional with 2+ years of partnerships, business development or B2B sales experience (ideally in SaaS, fintech, or marketplace field)
- You are enthusiastic, bright, approachable, and enjoy building good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are a fast learner but already know a fair bit about the fintech market, knowledge about KYC is an advantage!
- You are fluent in English and Lithuanian, other languages are an advantage!
- We enjoy our work, but we also value the balance. That’s why we give our team members one extra day off every month
- We are a rapidly growing tech company and we put talent first. Overall, an exceptional place for your professional growth!
- Expect a variety of challenging yet super exciting tasks, so you never get bored
- Multiple perks, including a cosy office in the city center, video games, cookies and so much more
- Freedom for your ideas: test, reinvent, disrupt