Partner Success Manager
Lithuania, Vilniaus apskritis, VilniusSales
We are driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all KYC requirements in financial and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. Our platform provides an integrated banking-core friendly solution that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
The primary role of the Partner Success Manager is to take ownership of building relationships with exclusive partners, technology partners and affiliate partners while navigating both the complexities of their businesses and identifying business value for all parties. In this role, you will work hand in hand with the Head of Partnerships helping to build a successful and sustainable partnership channel.
What are you going to do:
- Manage Partnership enablement process by discovering new business opportunities with potential partners;
- Enable integrations with existing technological partners;
- Support existing referral partners to generate sales-qualified leads;
- Develop partner accounts and build strong relationships;
- Identify new business opportunities.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- have a successful track record in partnerships management, account management, or customer management (ideally in SaaS, fintech, or IT field);
- know what is API and have a general understanding about how system (ideally SaaS) integration works;
- have exceptional communication skills and a good sense of humor 🙂
- are enthusiastic, bright, approachable, and enjoy building good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- are a fast learner but already know a fair bit about the fintech market (knowledge about KYC is an advantage!)
- are fluent in English, (Lithuanian and other languages are an advantage).
Perks of working with us:
- Need a day to recharge? Take an extra day off each month on us!
- Whether it’s our office in the city center or your home-work from wherever you’re feeling productive the most.
- Your well-being matters. That's why we offer a Mindletic app and vow.health so you can keep your physical and mental health in check.
- Make your mark. Influence the growing international business success and see your work results immediately.
- Grow as fast as our company. Take on the opportunity to participate in various conferences and workshops!
- Feel the team spirit. Your new colleagues will make you feel at home right from the start.
- Let’s not forget snacks, video games, a foosball table, and more!