We are driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all KYC requirements in financial and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. Our platform provides an integrated banking core friendly solution that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
As a lawyer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the contracts of the company – with company's clients, partners and suppliers
- Providing legal assistance to other departments of the company on a daily basis
- Participating in negotiations, represent the company in public institutions
- Preparing internal documents for the company, make sure daily activities of the company are in line with legislation and best practices.
- Providing legal expertise in the area of compliance, actively participate in activities of different organisations our company
- 3 or more years of experience working as a lawyer or lawyer assistant. Ideally – also experience working with contract law.
- Interest areas: money laundering prevention, data protection, contract law, corporate law.
- Ideal candidate should be passionate about IT and also have knowledge of data protection.
- English proficiency is required (B2 or higher)
Other important skills:
- Initiative, ability to work independently and prioritising skills
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills and being able to adapt to rapidly changing environment;
- Curious, proactive personality with a strong sense of commitment
- We enjoy their work but we also value the balance. That’s we they give our team members one extra day off every month;
- We are a rapidly growing tech company and we put talent first. Overall, an exceptional place for your professional growth!;
- Expect a variety of challenging yet super exciting tasks, so you never get bored;
- Multiple perks, including a cozy office in the city center with parking, delicious coffee, team events and so much more.