Internship in Legal Department
Lithuania, Vilniaus apskritis, VilniusLegal
We are driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all KYC requirements in financial and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. Our platform provides an integrated banking core friendly solution that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
As a Legal Intern, you will be responsible for:
- research of needed information
- preparation of primary documents
- participating in meetings together with colleagues from Legal Department
- interest in AML, KYC and Financial Law
- at least 2nd year Law student
- detail-oriented, with excellent English and Lithuanian (or German) written and verbal communication skills;
- eager to learn new things
- curious, proactive personality with a strong sense of commitment
International students are super welcome! Our team works remotely as well :)
- We enjoy their work but we also value the balance. That’s we they give our team members one extra day off every month;
- We are a rapidly growing tech company and we put talent first. Overall, an exceptional place for your professional growth!;
- Expect a variety of challenging yet super exciting tasks, so you never get bored;
- Multiple perks, including a cozy office in the city center with parking, delicious coffee, team events and so much more.