Lithuania, Alytaus apskritis, Alytus, KlaipėdaKYC
We are driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all KYC requirements in financial and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. Our platform provides an integrated banking core friendly solution that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
Being a Compliance Specialist means you're playing a crucial role of a quality metric at Ondato. Your responsibility will mainly be looking for possible fraud and acting quickly to prevent possible financial crimes.
We expect you to have the personality that matches us, and we'll teach you the rest you need to know about the job. So previous experience is not required!
What are you going to do:
• You will ensure the accuracy of the information provided
• You will make quick decisions according to the rules in force and legislation
• You will use the latest solution technologies
• You will learn to recognise forged documents
You'll fit right in if:
• You have great attention to detail and are super responsible
• You are able to make the right decisions quickly
• You have a great personality, positive attitude and you enjoy working in a team
- Flexible work schedule, so you could work whenever you want.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Whether it’s our office in the city center or your home – work from wherever you’re feeling most productive.
- Your wellbeing matters. That's why we have partnered with Mindletic, so you could have your mental health in check.
- Influence the growing international business success and see your work results immediately.
- Feel the team spirit. Your new colleagues will make you feel at home right from the start.
- Let’s not forget snacks, video games, a foosball table, and more!