Communication Project Manager
Lithuania, Vilniaus apskritis, VilniusMarketing
We are driven by a mission to turn compliance into business benefit. At Ondato we don’t just create another verification tool, we create a reliable, intuitive and innovative compliance management suite that simplifies processes.
Ondato is a fast-growing compliance startup that offers a complete compliance management suite for all KYC requirements in financial and other sectors that wish to provide their services in cyberspace. Our platform provides an integrated banking-core friendly solution that spans both photo and live video identity verification, data monitoring, screening, due diligence, risk scoring and case management.
What are you going to do:
- Create an effective communication plan aligned with the company strategy;
- Coordinate external communications flow (social media, newsletters, etc.);
- Developing and publishing press releases, case studies or business proposals;
- Write content for the company website;
- Communicate with media and PR agencies regularly;
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.;
- Planning and initiating communications campaigns;
- Write, edit and coordinate the distribution of information to the market.
What we expect you to bring to us:
- at least 2 years of experience in the copywriter, communications, or similar role;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading, and editing;
- experience working with PR agencies and media;
- strategic and creative mindset;
- outstanding organizational and planning abilities;
- bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Need a day to recharge? Take an extra day off each month on us!
- Whether it’s our office in the city center or your home – work from wherever you’re feeling productive the most.
- Your wellbeing matters. That's why we offer a Mindletic app and Vow.health so you can keep your health in check.
- Make your mark. Influence the growing international business success and see your work results immediately.
- Grow as fast as our company. Take on the opportunity to participate in various conferences and workshops – fully paid!
- Feel the team spirit. Your new colleagues will make you feel at home right from the start.
- Let’s not forget snacks, video games, foosball table, and more!